Sunday, August 17, 2008

Now Transforms All

The future is now.
The past is now.
Planning for the
future happens now.
Reflecting on the
past happens now.

Our worries happen now.
Our joys happen now.
Our acts of virtue happen now.
Our acts of vice happen now.

So many minds,
so many bodies.
How vast is this
now?

This is the first Truth.

The second truth is
that consciousness directs
what happens now
toward the Good.

If we become more aware
of the happening of our vices
they transform into virtues.

What is happening now?
Being in the now.
This is the flow that happens
in the space of I am.
I am present to this.
I am the centre;
the centre is I.

Good is truth transformed.
In this space I am truth and virtue.
The past misdeeds happened
because I was not here.

I am here now,
and this is the strength
that shall be my guide.

Arriving more and more
in truth, good, and beauty.
I am Truth, Good, and Beauty.

No comments: