Saturday, May 23, 2009

Soft Wind

Love shall not come from you
in your time of need.

You who shall for now not sing
thy song of dreams so sweet,
will in time be folded into
the dawn of timeless wonder.

Fear not your journey my friend;
fear not your dreams nor your foe.

Timeless is your night-time.
Endless shall be thy dance.

Why in times gone past?
Questions raised with no answers.
Indeed movement sways the weary.

Untold shall be sung.
Forever is not your time.

You are here as the source of all.
Can you not here the rhythm?
Can you not smell the sweet wine?

So many journeys unfold
in a criss-cross of tumbling twine.
Unfolding yields not to those
who puzzle over it.

Forgive me once and
in time we shall proceed.
Forgive me twice and
I have erred again.
Shall I learn in time
thy song from on high.

Is it not silence that speaks
through the highest winds.
Shall I rest tonight, unyielding
to the forces of peril.

Sleep with me and
we shall arise anew.

The old is reborn and
the days are clean.

Sing yea to the unborn.
Sing yea the unsung.

We shall listen and
many shall dance.

Joy comes to the joyous.

Sheep follow the shepherd
into the shearers shed.

Magic shall not come to me
if I remain unseen.

Majesty stands tall
in an empty sky.

Passing clouds pass by.

This is all there is.

This is all.

Sweetness shall touch the sensitive:
those who dare to search the soft winds.

Cloudless mist passing
without the winds of time.

Good may your journey be;
good may be your night be;
good may you be.

You be already that which you are.
You be not your dreams of passion.
You the passing trees on the highway.

Can you not ask me why?
Will I not answer yes?

Trees are passing shades of life;
flowers are passing shades of colour.

That which sees the passing
shall dance forever:
enduring beyond the
veil of dreams.

Who are you my beloved friend?
From whence you have arrived?
To hence shall you go?

I am where I am.
That is where I have come from.
That is where I shall go.

Comings and goings are like waves.
I come and go, yet endlessly I arrive.
I am arriving yet I am already here.
I have gone yet I am still here.
Can you not see me?

I can see you.
In fact I can
see your dreams.
In fact I am you.
Fear not though,
for you am I.

Together shall be this journey of ours.
Lonely shall the alone not be;
it is nigh on impossible my beloved.

Ancient scrolls yield not to your deceptions.
The truth in words is a door.
The doorway is amongst the words,
hidden between the lines.

I pass by you as you pass by me.
I am unseen to those who look away.
I am seen to those who open their hearts.

That which you have done wrong
may in fact be a misunderstanding.
Pass by again when the mind is calm
and your awareness is clear.
You may be surprised.

The answers are hidden;
the dreams are many.

The truth is the unsurpassed.

No comments: