Sunday, February 22, 2009

Today's Story - 23 Feb 09

Excuse me Adwarf Hateler, I was sitting here wondering about how to create mass atrocities, and for some reason instantly thought of you, said Wayward Wally.

Well Wally, responded Adwarf, I am ravenously flattered and distinctly surprised. What be it me to deny you such a grand request my devout friend.

Thinking for less than a single moment Adwarf Hateler responded with the following:

The matter is really quite simple. It be a little known truth that the real cause of World War II and the Holocaust was of underhand means. What I did on the sidelines in my pursuit of global power and submission was to send foot-soldiers around the world. Their mission was to create the Great Depression – and indeed great it was. I only mention this fact briefly here, as the subtle hypnotic deceptions that created this tool makes for another story entirely. When hence the Great Depression was in fully swing it became very easy to create enemies, and for enemies to create wars, and for wars to create my masterpiece.

Henceforth it is my suggestion to create a second great depression. When you get a global economic crisis in full swing the rest will almost take care of itself. Shouldn't be much difficult I should think.

Wayward Wally thanked Adwarf Hateler for his wisdom, and began immediately to carve out a cunning plan from the skeletal edifice.

No comments: