Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Complicated Affair

A Complicated Affair

I heard about Osho,
and so obviously decided
to have an affair.

That decision over with,
more troubles lay ahead.
Should I have a wild and steamy,
passionate, physical affair;
or should I have a deep and meaningful,
virtual Second-Life affair?

Opting for the latter...
such richness, such depth!
However now I am troubled:
did I have an affair or not?

To relieve my guilt
I hurriedly confess:
Oh dearest beloved,
what have I done;
listening to Osho,
those things he said!
My beloved responds:
I too listen to Osho.

Oh dear, I think,
but dare not say.
Trying to stay centred,
the story unfolds...
my beloved, the person I hate,
was the very same person
I had a virtual affair with!

So now we both sit around,
puzzled and bemused.
Did we have an affair or not?
In the end we decided to feel guilty
only in our virtual Second-Life.



More Complicated Affairs

In my virtual Second-Life,
I decide to have an affair
with a homo-sexual-sapien.

Afterwards I felt guilty,
and decided to confess
to myself.

It turns out that my affair
was with my virtual self
in my Third-Life!

No comments: