Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Gange

The Gang

At any time,
past, present, and future,
I would very much like to have
the pleasure of meeting:
if I were in the forest,
Buddhadasa Bhikkhu;
in New York,
Kahlil Gibran and George Gurdjieff;
wherever,
Mevlani Rumi;
and in hell,
Osho.

However I have a feeling that
if I were in the eternal blazing inferno -
that our most recent beloved Catholic pope
has reminded us as of being real not metaphoric -
I would also chance upon at the same table as Osho,
George ‘the Black Devil’ Gurdjieff,
Buddhadasa the traitorous thai Zen master,
no doubt the impious Gibran and Rumi,
and most likely,
the remainder of the gang.


Osho Affairs

Osho said to have affairs,
Osho said don’t have affairs;
he also said have affairs and
don’t have affairs.
The main thing he said is
have an ultimate affair.

No comments: