Sunday, March 30, 2008

Let Go

Let Go

When the unconscious isn’t pressing
upon our mind its darkness,
is there something else pressing
upon our mind its light.


Waves

If past jealousy rears itself
it burdens the mind
and sabotages the other.
If the unconscious is silent
is Gods voice finally heard -
loud and insistent,
vociferous and eternal?


No More

No more will the pages dance,
no more grace,
nor caress.
No more,
for the words shall come from me,
and therefore I shall be
not that which I am
but rather,
that which I am not.


In Time

Indeed as a try and avoid I fail,
for that which I pus gathers strength,
and so, becoming harder to push,
I myself lose strength, become tired,
whither...away!

However in time I will regain strength
and try again, of course harder this time.

No comments: